-
May 12th, 2005, 06:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was cleaning out my attic today and found an American Girl Watch. I NEVER remember getting it and am trying to figure out exactly when it came out and for what. I am guessing it was around the time of the magazine debut because I remember getting the first issue.
The watch strap is two different colors. The top strap is blue and the bottom strap is pink. The face is round and has a white background with American Girl spelled out in pink as well as the logo of the girl with pigtails and her arms spread. The numbers are in different color stars. On the back of the watch there is no date but it says: American girl by GRUEN.
If anyone has any recollection of this watch please let me know.
Thank you so much!
-
May 12th, 2005, 07:24 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I remember that watch! I really liked it but never got it because I already had a nice watch and my mom didn't think I needed another. [img]frown.gif[/img] It was one of the first batch of AG Gear Items - it matched the girl-sized outfit that matched the first AGT Meet outfit. Miss AG Bear had a watch just like it.
-
May 12th, 2005, 07:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Ironically, I also recently found that watch! It was packed in a box with my Ms. AG Bear, premier magazine issue, old catalogs, and other random ancient AG items. I didn't remember ever receiving the watch, but my mom told me that I begged her for it for weeks, and then got it for Christmas. I want to say that that watch came out in 1992 or 1993. That's when the today girls came out at least. Congrats on the find!
-
May 13th, 2005, 12:06 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks